Thursday, November 08, 2012

Reborn!

I have been jumping blog sites every so often that I sometimes lose my blogs and have a difficult time tracking them.  I have activated, then erased, then reactivated then erased my Blogger profile. I have moved to another blog site then deleted it then reactivated it. Call me a Nomadic blogger or NPB (No Permanent Blog).
But why do I choose to reactivate this blog now? I honestly don't know. With the various blog sites out there, Blogger seem to be the easiest choice for me since I don't have to have multiple ids, just my Google account.
Plus, it already has some custom templates that would supposedly make my blogging easier.(I don't know about that! Would you have a template that would automatically translate my thoughts into words?)

Nevertheless, I resurrect my blog with the hopes that this time around, I get to write/post more often about my (mis)adventures in work, love(s) and  life itself in general and it's significance to the cosmos.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Badge