Thursday, November 08, 2012

I Die a Little...

This is a post from that other blog site and I decided to transfer this post here. It's a bit cheesy but hey, that's me. Read on if you like or mosey on if you're not interested, I could't really care less. (Insert hashtag #dedmatologylang here =P)


“Doctor, doctor, give me the news I have a bad case of lovin’ you….”
                                                                                -Robert Palmer
I die a little every day that I don’t get to see you.
And if I don’t hear from you, I lose a heartbeat.
I die when I miss you,
Yet I live with every moment that I yearn for you.
I die a little every time we fight,
Each moment of strife hurts like a knife.
But in spite of aches and pains and bumps along the way,
I live with your kisses and caresses and you lying by my side.
I die a little when your love blazes like raging fire,
Your love consumes me as much as I thrive on it.
I die a little when your love burns me….
Yet I could live forever when I’m with you
I die a little as I love and live,
Immortalized by your love for me and my love for you
I guess what I’m trying to say is, I have come to love you.
And that would never fade, never die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Badge